Monday, April 26, 2010

Post of... not so much

I am feeling uninspired.

Which is weird, because I am happy. I am excited and thrilled and relaxed and feeling generally good.

So why is is that whenever I set my fingers on the keys, nothing comes out?

It's frustrating, being so happy and full of life and ready and then... BLANK.

Fingers on keys
Don't equal words on the screen.
Isn't it a bitch?


So how do you get inspired? Will's talked about it a lot... but I asked some friends.

Some listen to music. Some put it away and come back to it.

Some just start writing and don't stop until they either pull all their hair or they actually crank out something of substance.



The more I type... the more frustrated I am getting. But... you know... I'm typing. And that's all that matters.

Perhaps though.... you people who read this can give me some suggestions.



Also.

I have noticed, over the course of the past week, that people jump to erroneous conclusions way too easily.
....Stop that. Thanks!

Wednesday..... probably be a rant. I promise it'll be a lot better than this piece of shit.

1 comment:

Rick said...

you need to stop beating yourself up, whatever comes out of your head & fingers at that moment is great. Yes I know it'll likely be not up to your standards but the point of this project was to blog, was it not? No description of how well it had to be. Just blog

:) oh & be happy too