Saturday, May 22, 2010

Best. Haiku. Ever.

I.... have nothing to write todayyyyy.

I think I'm just tired.

Who knew being freakin' happy could be so exhausting!


But, onward!

Day three of punishment!

So uh.. let's try some poetry, shall we?

Blah blah blah blah flower
Blah blah blah blah sadness
Blah blah blah blah hope
Blah blah blah blah change
The end.

No, really. I've got nothing.

Things are so dizzy in my head, in my chest, in my stomach right now.

I'm so thrilled about some things, very upset about others.

I want to laugh and cry at the same time.

I'm gaining something new, losing something important.

Where is my balance?

Maybe it WAS better just to be numb.

No it wasnt.

I know it wasn't.

Anyway...
I need writing topics. So this doesn't happen again. Leave me some random comment to help!


This post really sucked,
I'm sorry for that I swear,
I'll try harder..... Dude.


Best. Haiku. Ever.

1 comment:

Rick said...

yes I even enjoy your idle ramblings