Thursday, May 20, 2010

Oh Shit....

So... I did something stupid.

I forgot to post yesterday.

And Will just LOOOOOVED rubbing my face in that one. =P

He still hasn't assigned me a punishment, but I'm sure whatever it is it will be just as vindictive as whenever I get the chance to do it to him.

On the brighter side, I've been having an amazing couple of days.

So much laughing and smiling and blushing.... and on top of it all, a little bit of fear.

When is it alright to be afraid?

When you're in danger, when you realize something horrible; those are given, right?

But what about major life choices. The big milestones.

The "holy crap. I'm growing up" moments.

When you realize that.... things are going to change. One way or another.

And when is it alright for you to jump head first into that feeling?

I am not a reckless person, all of you reading this blog known that about me.

I don't take stupid chances or make any decision without thinking it through completely and without any corner left unscowered.

And here I am.
Terrified out jof my mind.

Because I KNOW things are about to change.

But you know what, I'm alright with that.

Changes are what drive us forward, right....

Nothing is constant.
Everything is change.
Energy in never-ending, all consuming movement.

So if nothing stays the same, maybe it's time to be a little reckless.

Will let you know when I get my punishment.

Love you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*hugs* I love you. I need to hear something just like this right now.

Rick said...

love you hon, yes I agree & as the old addage says, you only live once. so be reckless (to a point) dont want you harming yourself