Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Two References To Zambonis

There once was a man from Peru...


Yeah, I actually wrote that in a word document and then stared at it for an hour. Not my brightest, shining moment.

I'm starting to understand all that rambling Will does about lack of motivation.

I feel like I want to churn something out, need to churn something out because I don't want to be the first person punished on this project (I am saving that honor for Will). I just.. Can't get anything of substance to fall out of my hands. It's pissing me off.

I'm laying in bed, feeling like Death rented a Zamboni and decided to take it for a joy ride over my spine, and I really don't feel like writing.

Usually, I'm a little bit blocked and stumped when I first start but never this bad.

I mean just now I took a twenty minutes between that sentence and this one.

Sometimes, you get disheartened when you can't just tap tap tap tap DONE!

I'm not saying I'm the bees knees or anything but usually I'm pretty good at picking myself up from a rough spot. Today just isn't my day.

I did have a few things I wanted to talk about that I will list in a listy-like format because I'm sick and... not that creative.

1. Readers, I know you're out there. I know because you tell me you read. Either you're lying to me or you're lazy. Either way, shame on you! Leave a comment, a suggestion, a YOU SUCK. Hell, just click the "comment" thingy and type randomly for a few moments just so I can have some small, itsy bitsy scrap of validation. PLEASE.

2... That was really it, I guess. I have no other way to flesh this out.


3. I guess I could start a debate. Will, Universal Health Care is an over-ambitious, foolish thing to consider.



Until next time,

Manda and the Zamboni on her spine

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Got two punishments to consider.

1. loser has to write one post a day for two weeks while the winner gets some time off.

2. Loser has to write one post an hour for a entire day but the blogs have to be good.

Anonymous said...

U R LAEM!























Not really love. I spent half of today just so tired. I could hardly get out of bed. I still feel like a good 40 hour nap is needed.

Rick said...

Manda why do you feel that way about Universal Health Care? All I know about health care is that Canada's system is going in the shitter

Toast said...

I tried to leave a comment once--and for some reason it decided to not to post.
But I am reading your blogs, luv! And I encourage you guys to keep it up, hope you feel better soon.
<3

Dre said...

Rawr.