Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Beginnings

If a beginning
Is the end of something else
Do we ever pause?


Beginning, risking becoming something new.
With every step, closer to change, with every breath, closer to life.
Begin again. Again. Again. Never end.
Why do we mark beginnings when they are constant?

Let go into the winds of change, lose who you once were, lose yourself.
Win yourself.
There is no easy way to walk through life.
We are in a constant flux of ends, beginnings and staying the sames.




Hello anyone reading this, just you Will more than likely!

This is my first post. A bit of poetry, a bit of ramble, I figure. Give a taste of all the sides of Manda... Ew.

Anyway, beginnings are always happening. In living life, we are ever changing, always making choices. As a wise woman once said to me, even not making a choice or change is making a choice in some respect. There. I've fulfilled my quota of today's topic now on to the good stuff.


This is a new project where we write every other day. Today is super-freakin'-special because we're both gonna throw our two cents in.... for.. a total of four. We're rich like that.

You, reader person, should leave a comment either answering questions we shove in your face, asking US questions, giving us an idea for a topic or theme, saying how much we rock your socks off or how sucktastic that last prose I wrote was. Really, we just like to feel loved so comments make our bellies do some sort of odd flippy floppy.

Alright, I think that's enough of that. Tomorrow will be better I hope.

-Manda


EDIT: Apparently comments aren't working so leave comments at BeautifulOpinions@yahoo.com. Put who its to in the subject line.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YES!

For some reason this post struck a note with me. Maybe because this is my growing period in life. A lot of change is happening.