Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ranty Poem Thing!

Is an open mind the key to an open heart,
Or does it lack any connection?
Are we all just wandering, aimless and disadvantaged?
No point, no thought, no chance?
Oh dear god, I hope not.

Because, to me, it would seem
That there would have to be a point to living.
Why else would philosophers moon
And the singers croon over the meaning?
A valid point, you know.

But the general mind disagrees,
Calls me a fool for bothering to wonder.
Tells me to let it go, because I'll never know
Even if there was some grand scheme of things.
How upsetting... or accurate?

There is no chance to wonder.
We can never pause living to think.
Whether you choose to know or you let it all go,
Either way, it's all just a guess.
Very true.

So what is the point of this poem?
Wondering if there is reason to wonder?
There is always the thought because we are taught
That "what is the point" is the greatest question of all.
Pffft.










Yeah, I don't know what that was.

I'm tired, I'm all broken up inside my head-box-thing.

Maybe once I pump out my to do list and my grocery list and actually get it all done before Thursday, theeeennnnnnnn I'll have a real brain.

Cause I'm a real girl!


Yay!

One more day, one more day, one more day, one more day, one more day.

1 comment:

Rick said...

you are very real indeed :) Im here if you need anything hon